PASTOR RICH//NO VACANCY
Imagine all of the doubts that Mary & Joseph felt in this time
– what the enemy meant for evil in your life, God is using for the good
– your pain can be your platform
– written hundreds of years before the trip happened
– the inn keeper could have been famous, but he missed the opportunity because there was no vacancy for them
– we want to be welcomed but the doors are closed. Why are they closed?
– we’re busy, this can make you miss out on who’s knocking on the door
– our house is full of junk. We don’t want anyone to see our junk
– we have locked the door and put up barriers. (fear, pride, bitterness, anger, etc.)
– disobedience. we have room for Jesus when it’s convenient for us, when it fits our schedule, etc. Sometimes we just don’t want to do what God asks us to do.
You make space for what’s important to you.
We need to inventory our inn. Why does Jesus not have any room in your life? What are you will to move and remove so He can enter in? HE IS THE SPACE. God wants all of your heart.
– Jesus was born in bad conditions
You may find yourself in a low place today, but you don’t have to stay there.
– Jesus didn’t let his environment define Him
Jesus doesn’t enter your life looking for the pretty places, easy places, comfortable places, etc. He wants us to make room for Him just the way we are because He will change them and make something brand new in us
God wants to change so much in you that you won’t look the way you used to
Maybe you feel like you don’t have much to give, but give what you got